Prepare for the Affiliation Application
There are two parts:
- Enter current information on your chapter, such as membership numbers and contact details
- Agree to follow chapter policies.
Guidelines for CNSW Chapters:
- Use CRN in the chapter title (example: CRN of Long Island).
- Elected officers and voting members must be members of national CRN. All Chapter members are encouraged to hold national NKF-CRN membership.
- Adopt the national CRN Rules and Regulations or write your own bylaws.
- Local bylaws must be compatible with those of the NKF-CRN.
- Bylaws must be on file with the CRN Executive Committee and NKF headquarters.
- You must submit bylaws at time of first affiliation, every six years, or if there are changes.
- Chapters should meet at least two (2) times per year.
- You should submit reports to your Alternate Region Representative three (3) times a year to be included in the RenaLink newsletter.
- Every two years, chapters will complete an affiliation application with the national CRN.
- Chapter that affiliate with NKF must adhere to NKF's policies. Read the policies.