- Association of Organ Procurement Organizations (AOPO): national representative of organ procurement organizations (OPOs). www.aopo.org
- The International Institute for the Advancement of Medicine (IIAM): offers services for organ, tissue and whole body donation for medical research and education when transplant options are not available. Millions of people benefit every day from advancements in medicine. There are no costs to the donor or donor family for donation to IIAM. IIAM is a wholly owned division of the Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF), a non-profit organization. IIAM is a member of the Coalition for Donation. To find out how you can become a donor for medical research, contact IIAM at www.iiam.org or 800-486-IIAM.
- American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB): facilitates the provision of high quality transplantable human tissue in quantities sufficient to meet national needs. www.aatb.org
- Eye Bank Association of America (EBAA): dedicated to the restoration of sight through the promotion and advancement of eye banking. www.ebaa.org
- Coalition on Donation: dedicated to educating the public about organ and tissue donation, correcting misconceptions about donation and creating a greater willingness to donate. www.shareyourlife.org
- The Nicholas Green Foundation: set up by the Green family, is a non-profit organization dedicated to furthering the cause of organ and tissue donation around the world. It does this by spreading information to increase awareness of the shortage of donors everywhere. It can also support a broad range of children's causes. www.nicholasgreen.org
- Division of Transplantation: provides Federal oversight and funding support for the nation's organ procurement, allocation, and transplantation system; coordinates national organ and tissue donation activities and funds research to learn more about what works to increase donation; administers the national bone marrow registry program. www.organdonor.gov
- TransWeb: information about transplantation and donation including pictures, stories, and audio clips of the US Transplant Games and Donor Recognition Ceremony. www.transweb.org
- American Society of Transplantation: transplant professionals dedicated to research, education, advocacy and patient care in transplantation science and medicine. www.a-s-t.org
- North American Transplant Coordinator's Organization (NATCO): professional society of more than 1,750 transplant coordinators representing the largest group of transplant professionals in North America. www.natco.org
- The Gift of a Lifetime: In this dramatic photo-documentary journey, experience the stories of patients whose hopes rise and fall with each passing day as they wait for organ transplants. Learn how families look beyond their grief in order to give life to others. www.organtransplants.org
- transAction Council: National Donor Family Council's sister council for recipients of organs, those waiting for organ transplants and the families affected by transplantation.