There are many clinical trial opportunities and new ones are developed every day. Your healthcare provider may be aware of opportunities in your area. You can also try the following:
Ongoing Kidney Disease Trials
- Have you recently been diagnosed with IgAN, FSGS, Alport Syndrome or DKD? The AFFINITY Study may be right for you.
- Diagnosed with Iga Nephropathy? See if you are eligible to participate in The ALIGN Study.
- Get to the root of your IgA Nephropathy (IgAN). Join the ORIGIN clinical research study, which is exploring an investigational medication for IgAN. Learn more at www.theoriginiganstudy.com.
- Have you or a loved one been identified with a mass of unknown nature on the kidney? The ZIRCON trial can help with its diagnosis without the need for a biopsy. For more information, please click here to check eligibility of study participation.
- Do you have IgAN? iganclinicaltrial.com
- Diagnosed with IgAN? Watch an informational video to learn more about IgAN and the enVISion study to see if it could be right for you.
- Have you been diagnosed with Immunoglobulin A Nephropathy (IgAN)? If you have had a diagnosis of IgAN verified by a biopsy taken within the last 10 years, you may qualify for the BION-1301 clinical trial.
- Do you have Metabolic Acidosis with CKD, Stage 3-4? You may be interested in learning more about the VALOR-CKD clinical trial. Find out more about the VALOR-CKD trial and see if you qualify.
- Do you have FSGS? The TRACTION-2 clinical research trial may be right for you. Learn more about the TRACTION-2 trial and see if you qualify.
- The MISSION Study is recruiting adults with lupus nephritis. Learn more about the MISSION Study to see if you are eligible to participate.
- Do you have Alport Syndrome and are interested in participating in a clinical trial? Click here to see if you quality.
- Do you have IgA Nephropathy and are interested in participating in a clinical trial? To see if you qualify, click here.
- The REACT Study is recruiting adults with type 2 diabetes and diabetic kidney disease. Click here to see if you qualify.
- Are you planning on getting a transplant plant from a living donor? Learn more about a clinical trial that you might be eligible to participate in.
- For people with Diabetic Kidney Disease, click here to see if you are eligible to participate in these clinical trials.
- Center Watch. Use this listing service to find an industry-sponsored clinical trial that is currently seeking volunteers.
- ClinicalTrials.gov. Search this database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies around the world.
- Medline Plus. Find basic information, newsletters, FAQs, glossaries, personal stories, a searchable database, and much more on this website from the U.S Library of Medicine.
- ResearchMatch.org. Create a volunteer profile for yourself or for someone else as their parent or guardian. This NIH-funded resource is a free, secure registry that will keep you informed of clinical research studies that need volunteers matching your profile.
- Children and Clinical Studies. Learn about children in clinical studies.
- The STAGED-PKD clinical trial is recruiting adults with ADPKD. Click here to see if you qualify.
- Let's Find Cures Together. Enter your information in the box to find a clinical trial that relates to you.
The National Kidney Foundation does not endorse any these trials and is not affiliated with these trials. Each trial has different eligibility criteria. For more information on any clinical trial, contact the research team.