- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl stir together the peanut butter, honey, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla until smooth.
- Add all the other ingredients: oats, pretzels, chocolate chips, and caramels. Stir well.
- Press the mixture into 13 x 9 inch greased pan.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack before cutting into bars.
- Cut into 1 x 4 ½ inch bars. This recipe should yield 26 bars.
- Calories 183
- Carbohydrates 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
- Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Sodium 27.2 mg
- Potassium 104.4 mg
- Calcium 21.1 mg
- Phosphorus 75.4 mg