About this event
Join us on March 30th at the Princes Georges Community College for The National Kidney Foundation Serving the National Capital Area’s 15th Annual Patient Education Conference, "Kidney Transplant: What You Should Know". This is a free conference for kidney patients, family members, friends, and those interested in learning more about kidney donation and transplantation.
Complimentary Registrations Available
Topics will include:
- Facts & myths about kidney transplant
- The waiting list and deceased donation
- Advantages of living donation
- Pre-emptive kidney transplant
- Learn from peers – panel of living donors and transplant recipients
- And more!
Participants will also have the unique opportunity to visit with a variety of exhibitors that provide products and services for kidney patients.