Bolognese with Rice Noodles
- In a deep skillet, sauté onions in oil until soft.
- Add the beef and brown for 1-2 minutes while stirring.
- Add the eggplant and continue to stir for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients, except for the cornstarch and olive oil.
- Bring to a boil, lower the fire and cook covered on medium flame for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally and checking that it is not burning.
- Mix the cornstarch in 1/4 cup of cold water, add to the skillet while stirring.
- Bring to a boil again for 1/2 a minute and remove from the fire.
- Soak the noodles in a large amount of boiling water, take off the heat for 10 minutes, or cook in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Rinse and mix with sauce mixture.
- Add the olive oil, mix and serve.
- Calories 424
- Carbohydrates 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6 g
- Protein 13.9 g
- Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 148.9 mg
- Potassium 601.4 mg
- Calcium 50.3 mg
- Phosphorus 210 mg