Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Heat oven to 375 F
- line muffin tins with paper cups and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 egg, Stevia (about 3 tbsp) together, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine 2 eggs, pumpkin, apple sauce, and vanilla extract.
- Sift your dry ingredients together sugar (about 1.75 cups), flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your pumpkin mixture and don't over mix your batter, it just needs to be moist.
- Spoon half your batter into 24 muffin cups. Spoon a dollop of cream cheese mixture on top of the pumpkin mixture in each muffin cup, and then top each with the rest of the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Calories 145
- Carbohydrates 25 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g
- Fat 4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 78 mg
- Potassium 62 mg
- Phosphorus 44 mg
- Calcium 43 mg