Bringing Our Community Together
We know how important the Atlanta Kidney Walk is to you. Our kidney walks represent an opportunity for us to unite as a community and demonstrate our shared commitment to the lives of kidney patients and their loved ones.
During this extraordinary and challenging time, we're all having to adjust our daily routines – to get creative in our efforts to keep our families safe and healthy.
This year's kidney walk is no different. As you know, we've transitioned to a virtual format, which makes it possible to join together from the safety of our homes, neighborhoods, or local parks – to keep our spirits high and the cabin fever at bay. So join us today and on October 24th!
- If you haven't done so already, register your team!
- Customize your team fundraising page- Share your story and upload photos!
- Build your team and recruit fellow virtual walkers!
- Get social- Share your fundraising pages to social media using the #KidneyWalkVirtual tag!
- Earn walker incentives as you fundraise!
- Design your team shirts!
For more information contact Krista.