- Remove pineapple rings from can and save the drained pineapple juice.
- Mix pineapple juice with garlic, mustard and wasibi paste.
- Dice chicken breasts into 2 inch cubes.
- Combine Pineapple juice mixture and chicken together and marinate over night in the refrigerator.
- Place the chicken pieces on skewers or grill on the barbeque on a metal grate.
- Barbecue chicken on a hot grill until the chicken is golden brown and is cooked in the center (5 to 10 minutes depending upon the temperature of your grill)
- Calories 140
- Carbohydrates 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g
- Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Sodium 81 mg
- Potassium 252.6 mg
- Calcium 27.8 mg
- Phosphorus 73.5 mg