To Make Vinaigrette
- combine lemon juice, 1/2 cup strawberries, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until combined.
- Stream in 1/4 cup olive oil. Set aside.
To Prepare Salad
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Rinse and pat dry the lettuce.
- Cut the heads in thirds lengthwise.
- Lightly brush the surface with olive oil and grill about 4 to 5 minutes total.
- Place each wedge on a salad plate. Top with remaining strawberries and blueberries. Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons strawberry vinaigrette.
- Calories 102
- Carbohydrates 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 66.2 mg
- Potassium 540.2 mg
- Calcium 71.8 mg
- Phosphorus 66 mg