- Combine flour with a little salt-free butter on low heat, then mix it with the chicken broth.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and place in a glass baking dish.
- Ingredients should be room temperature.
- Topping: Crush two cups of Kellogg corn flakes, mix in a separate bowl with some butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Then spread it on the mixture.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Calories 105
- Carbohydrates 20g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 4 g
- Fat 1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 183 mg
- Potassium 273 mg
- Phosphorus 94 mg
- Calcium 67 mg