1/12th of the recipe
- 1½ lbs shredded hash browns
- ½ cup of diced onions
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- ½ cup thin sliced bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¾ pint of non-fat sour cream
- 1½ cups of low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbs flour
- 2 cups Corn Flakes
- - A few squirts of butter-flavored cooking spray
- Combine flour with a little salt-free butter on low heat, then mix it with the chicken broth.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and place in a glass baking dish.
- Ingredients should be room temperature.
- Topping: Crush two cups of Kellogg corn flakes, mix in a separate bowl with some butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Then spread it on the mixture.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Calories 105
- Carbohydrates 20g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 4 g
- Fat 1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 183 mg
- Potassium 273 mg
- Phosphorus 94 mg
- Calcium 67 mg