NKF Serving Northern Ohio
Did you know?
You can host a Fundraiser in Honor of Someone, in Celebration of Your KidneyVersary, or even Stream a Celebration? Learn more
- Did you make a contribution to NKF this year? You can DOUBLE your impact through an employer Match. See if your company will match your donation
- You can make a donation to NKF through your paycheck! See if your company provides workplace giving campaigns to support employees’ philanthropy!
- You can give to NKF of Northern Ohio’s bottom line by becoming a Hero Circle Member. Learn more here!
Get Involved with the Ending Health Disparities Summit
- The National Kidney Foundation is advancing a Collective Impact strategy to develop and advance equitable solutions to improve CKD testing and diagnosis in primary care.
- The Ending Disparities Summit will convene stakeholders to participate in a series of “Learning in Action” meetings.
- From these Learning in Action meetings, NKF and partners will develop a road map to drive a cultural shift in primary care — toward increasing the early diagnosis and management of CKD, especially in communities where the burden of CKD is felt most acutely.
- For more information on participating in this Summit, contact Anna Tzinis today!
Complete a National Kidney Month Proclamation for your City!
- March is National Kidney Month!
- Be sure to fill out our Proclamation form.
- Contact Anna Tzinis for a form and for further information!
Additional Patient and Professional Services
New Patient Packets
New Patient Information Packets are made available to all patients who receive treatment for kidney failure at facilities served by the us. Its purpose is to inform patients and their families abut kidney disease and of the variety of resources and activities we provide.
Living Donor Information
Packets are made available to anyone who is potentially interested in being a living kidney donor. The packets provide information about the evaluation process for potential donors, the benefits and risk of donation, and where you can find additional information and support. If you're interested in being a living donor and would like information about kidney donation, please contact Marsheen Campbell or call 614.882.6184 ext. 853.
Educational Literature & Materials
The NKF has a variety of educational brochures and materials geared toward patients in the early stages of kidney disease, dialysis patients, transplant recipients, family supporters, professionals and those who are at risk for kidney disease. Contact us to receive this free literature or view our literature in the NKF Store.
The National Kidney Foundation has been awarded Accreditation with Commendation from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and offers a variety of CME/CE activities with an inter-professional team approach.
Organ & Tissue Donation
Across the nation, citizens have the opportunity to help others by signing up to become organ and tissue donors through state donor registries. Visit Donate Life Ohio for more information and to register to become a life-saving organ donor.