Creamy Curry Rice & Apple Salad
- Make the dressing the day before, it needs time to blend the flavors together.
- In a food processor, combine tofu, oil, vinegar, maple syrup and curry powder; process until smooth.
- Put the mixture into an air tight container and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, add apples, celery, onion and rice and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with Stevia packets and stir before serving.
- This could be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- Calories 123
- Carbohydrates 20 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
- Fat 3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Sodium 19.9 mg
- Potassium 164 mg
- Calcium 26.6 mg
- Phosphorus 59.7 mg