Preparing for your appointment
When getting ready to see the doctor, it's good to:
- Write down any symptoms, like pain or frequent peeing
- Make a list of all other health issues and medicines taken
- Bring any test results or medical records you may have to the appointment
Questions to ask
- What's causing my symptoms?
- What tests do I need?
- What treatments are there?
- What are the side effects of treatment?
- Will I need surgery, and if so, what will it be like?
- Will this affect my kidneys in the long run?
- Should I change anything about my lifestyle?
- How can I stop hydronephrosis from happening again?
This content is provided for informational use only and is not intended as medical advice or as a substitute for the medical advice of a healthcare professional.