Fresh Pineapple with Strawberry Lemon Thyme Sorbet
- For Lemon Thyme Simple Syrup Mix water and sugar in a saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil, and turn down the heat to a slow simmer so that the bubbles just break the surface, and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and steep lemon thyme sprigs in the syrup as it cools to room temperature. Strain the sprigs and keep refrigerated up to 4 weeks
- In a food processor add strawberries, ½ cup lemon-thyme simple syrup, and process until smooth.
- Add the other ½ cup of simple syrup, orange and lemon juice.
- Mix and pour into ice-cube trays.
- When frozen, remove cubes into the food processor and mix thoroughly.
- Pour back into the same ice-cube trays, cover, and freeze until needed.
- Calories: 155
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 4.4 mg
- Potassium: 287 mg
- Calcium: 109 mg
- Phosphorus: 39 mg