Turkey Bacon, Egg and Cheese Deviled Eggs
1 deviled egg per serving
- Place eggs in a saucepan in a single layer.
- Add water to cover eggs.
- Cover pot and bring water to a rolling boil.
- Immediately turn off the water and let eggs sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain water.
- Place eggs in ice water, set aside and let cool.
- Crack and peel eggs.
- Halve eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Combine cooked egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, cheese, one piece of turkey bacon, and pepper.
- Scoop egg yolk mixture back into halved eggs.
- Garnish with remainder of bacon, cheese, and green onion.
- Calories 116
- Carbohydrates 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g
- Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Sodium 255.4 mg
- Potassium 106.1 mg
- Calcium 43.5 mg
- Phosphorus 120.7 mg