- In a small saucepan, combine juices, sugar and cornstarch.
- Cook over low heat until thick and clear, stirring often.
- Add cherries, raspberries and almond extract.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Cover with other pie shell and seal edges.
- Make small slits in top crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375°F and continue baking for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Calories 304
- Carbohydrates 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
- Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Sodium 181.1 mg
- Potassium 102.7 mg
- Calcium 14.3 mg
- Phosphorus 43.6 mg