- Over medium low heat, cook butter, apples, cinnamon, ginger and brown sugar for 5 to 10 minutes; until the apples become soft.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the Stevia and the almond extract.
- Pre–heat your oven to 400 F.
- Roll out the pie crust onto a cookie sheet.
- Pour the apple mixture into the middle of the pie crust.
- Fold the pie crust over the apples about 3", leaving the center uncovered.
- Pinch the creases together and bake for 30 minutes or until the pie crust is golden brown.
- Calories 243
- Carbohydrates 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
- Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Sodium 122.8 mg
- Potassium 163.4 mg
- Calcium 23.5 mg
- Phosphorus 35.25 mg