Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake
- Puree cottage cheese till smooth.
- Place cottage cheese puree, butter, Splenda in a mixer and beat till smooth.
- Add eggs, yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and blend until smooth.
- Scrape sides of the bowl. Sift dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to mixing bowl, blend until smooth.
- Add blueberries and mix them into the rest of the batter.
- Pour mixture into greased 8" angel food cake pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 375°F.
- Calories 177
- Carbohydrates 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
- Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Sodium 203 mg
- Potassium 106.7 mg
- Calcium 70.5 mg
- Phosphorus 102.9 mg