- Drain beets, saving the liquid.
- Add enough water to the beet liquid to make 1 ½ cups.
- Place beets and apples in a serving bowl.
- Bring liquid to a boil, remove from the heat and dissolve gelatin in the liquid.
- Add sugar, vinegar, horseradish and Dijon mustard; stir together.
- Pour over the beet and apples, refrigerate and allow to gel.
- Calories 115
- Carbohydrates 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Sodium 161.9 mg
- Potassium 96.5 mg
- Calcium 8.9 mg
- Phosphorus 28.7 mg