- Mix all of the ingredients in a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Marinade the chicken for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and brush off any thyme sprigs.
- Save the marinade. Place the chicken on a medium-low grill.
- Cook the chicken until the internal temperature is 165 F.
- Place the cooked chicken on a plate, cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is resting, place the marinade in a sauce pan and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chicken breasts into thirds.
- Strain the marinade and pour the cooked marinade over the chicken right before serving.
- Garnish on the side with fresh sprigs of Rosemary and thyme.
- Calories 282
- Carbohydrates 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 42.4 g
- Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 109 mg
- Potassium 386 mg
- Calcium 35 mg
- Phosphorus 300 mg