- In a medium mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- Add almond extract and mix well.
- Roll into balls about 3/4 inch in diameter.
- Press a small hole in the middle of each cookie.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes, until cookies are golden brown around edges.
- Calories 153
- Carbohydrates 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Added Sugar 8.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g
- Fat 8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Sodium 117 mg
- Potassium 59 mg
- Calcium 6 mg
- Phosphorus 57 mg