Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Chop peppers. Tear tortillas into small pieces. Shred chicken. Chop cilantro.
- In a large bowl mix soup, tomatoes, non-dairy yogurt, rice milk, chili powder, cumin, chicken, tortillas, bell peppers, and corn.
- Put mixture into baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over casserole.
- Bake uncovered 5-10 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.
- Calories 152
- Carbohydrates 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Protein 10.6 g
- Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Sodium 462.4 mg
- Potassium 364 mg
- Calcium 160.7 mg
- Phosphorus 175.9 mg