- Mix dry ingredients together, flour, sugar, Stevia, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, mix pumpkin puree and rice milk together.
- Whip egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the milk and pumpkin mixture, after completely mixed, whip in egg whites.
- Grill on medium heat, on an oiled griddle.
- Turn the pancakes over when bubbles form on the top of the pancake.
- Cook on the second side until golden brown.
Carbohydrates 39 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Protein 5.4 g
Fat 1.2 g
Saturated Fat 0.2 g
Sodium 130 mg
Potassium 230 mg
Calcium 177 mg
Phosphorus 126 mg