- Heat rice milk in a microwaveable bowl for 5 minutes on high;
- mix the flour and sugar together, add a few large spoons full of the hot rice milk to the flour and sugar mixture until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture back into the hot rice milk and stir with a whip.
- Put the rice milk back into the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Stir the mixture with the whip again, and cook for 1 more minute on high.
- Remove from the microwave and add the vanilla and almond extract.
- Pour into a shallow dish and refrigerate until chilled.
- This can be made up to 2 days ahead of time.
- Calories 251
- Carbohydrates 59 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
- Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Sodium 49 mg
- Potassium 170 mg
- Calcium 154 mg
- Phosphorus 89 mg