Pineapple Bar Cookies
- - Dough:
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour, sifted before measured
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- - Toppings:
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple In 100% Pineapple Juice
- 10 packets Stevia
- 2 egg Eggs, beaten
- Mix the ingredients into a dough and press into an 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes.
- While the dough is baking, mix together the topping.
- Pour the topping evenly over the top of the dough and bake another 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Let cool and cut into 1 x 1 inch squares.
- Calories 118
- Carbohydrates 14 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
- Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Sodium 8 mg
- Potassium 61 mg
- Calcium 11 mg
- Phosphorus 22 mg