- Prepare rice according to package directions to make 4 cups. When cooked, heat oil in a large saute pan or wok.
- Add diced carrots, minced garlic, minced ginger, onion, and red pepper flakes. Cook approximately 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper, corn, and peas. Cook for approximately 1 minute.
- Add rice, pepper, and soy sauce. Cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add scrambled egg and cook eggs thoroughly.
- Toss in sliced scallions and cilantro.
- Reserve some scallions and cilantro for garnish.
- Calories 109
- Carbohydrates 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
- Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Sodium 61.4 mg
- Potassium 73.3 mg
- Calcium 14.2 mg
- Phosphorus 42.4 mg