- 2 chicken breasts (~12 ounces)
- 6 Tablespoons grated 2% Mexican cheese blend
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ yellow onion, sliced and cut into strips
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 6 small corn tortillas
- Cook chicken until 165°F. Let rest. Then, cut.
- Cook onion until translucent and bell pepper until browned.
- Toss chicken and vegetables with onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add chicken and cooked vegetables to tortilla.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Calories 171
- Carbohydrates 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Protein 17.3 g
- Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 90 mg
- Potassium 239.2 mg
- Calcium 79.2 mg
- Phosphorus 215.7 mg