- In a saucepan, stir apple cider and sugar and bring to a boil, until sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil and soy sauce. Set aside for later.
- Rinse canned black beans and kidney beans.
- Optional step to lower potassium: using the process of blanching, boil black beans and kidney beans for 1 minute, drain, and set aside to cool or rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, add black beans, kidney beans, corn, pimentos, green peppers, and onion.
- Transfer apple cider mixture and soy sauce mixture to the large bowl and mix well together.
- Calories 157
- Carbohydrates 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g
- Fat 5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Sodium 151.7 mg
- Potassium 268.3 mg
- Calcium 36.7 mg
- Phosphorus 81.7 mg