Grilled Low-Salt Flat Bread
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Mix warm rice milk, sugar and oil and cool to lukewarm.
- Add 1 ½ cups flour, yeast mixture and stir together.
- Add enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- Turn out on a lightly floured surface and knead about 8 minutes or until dough becomes smooth across the top when it is shaped like a ball.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap, place in a warm area of your kitchen, and let double in size.
- Check the dough in 30 to 45 minutes because low-salt dough rises much quicker than other dough.
- Punch down, knead out all of the air bubbles and shape dough into flat 6 to 8 inch disks.
- Place foil over your BBQ, brush the foil with oil, and turn your BBQ on to low or heat until 350°F.
- When your BBQ is hot, turn off the heat, place the dough disks on the foil until golden brown, turn over and cook until golden brown on the both sides.
- It may only take 3 or 4 minutes to cook.
- Spread your favorite toppings over the top.
- Calories 216
- Carbohydrates 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g
- Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Sodium 9.2 mg
- Potassium 62 mg
- Calcium 35.6 mg
- Phosphorus 70.4 mg