- In a large fry pan, add oil, onions, celery and apples and sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add sage, poultry spice, apple cider and chicken stock; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place cubed bread on a cooking sheet and bake in a pre-heated 400F oven until the bread is brown, turning the cubes occasional to brown all sides.
- When bread cubes are brown add to the fry pan and mix together.
- Bake the dressing in a covered 9 X 13 pan in a 350° F oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Calories 206
- Carbohydrates 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
- Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 244.9 mg
- Potassium 270.6 mg
- Calcium 86.4 mg
- Phosphorus 74.4 mg