Chicken and Zucchini Quiche
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a pie plate with pie dough.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, cook ground chicken, zucchini, sage and onion powder
- remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl add eggs, rice milk and poultry seasoning and whisk together.
- Place zucchini and chicken mixture into the bottom of the pie dough
- pour egg mixture over the top.
- Cut the slices of cheese in half and place on top of the egg mixture.
- Place the pie plate on the lowest rack in the oven and bake 50 to 60 minutes, the edges should be browned and the center is firm, not runny.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces and serving.
- Calories 188
- Carbohydrates 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 10 g
- Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Sodium 135 mg
- Potassium 219 mg
- Calcium 82 mg
- Phosphorus 141 mg