- Sift cake flour and sugar together, twice.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, add Grand Marnier and fold dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Pipe out onto parchment paper, 3 X 4 inch rectangles on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375° F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool, freeze and they are easier to remove from the parchment paper.
- Calories 33
- Carbohydrates 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Fat 0 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Sodium 16 mg
- Potassium 20 mg
- Calcium 1 mg
- Phosphorus 5 mg