- Set the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and place the corn tortilla triangles on a baking sheet.
- Place into the oven and cook the tortilla triangles for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- When ready, add the zucchini ribbons, the arugula, and the lime zest and juice. Cook until the vegetables have softened and the liquid has evaporated, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Then, take the tortilla triangles out of the oven and transfer them to a serving platter. Place a tablespoon of the cooked vegetables on top. Sprinkle with cilantro and red chili pepper flakes as desired. Serve and eat.
- Calories 66
- Carbohydrates 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
- Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Potassium 271.2 mg
- Calcium 36.5 mg
- Phosphorus 74.2 mg